Our Stronghold Iron® or Infinity Aluminum® fence can be beautifully combined with brick, stone or wood pillars and walls. We have seen our products used in conjunction with:
- Brick Pillars or Knee Walls
- Stone Pillars or Knee Walls
- Wood Posts
- Engineered Wall Systems
- Concrete Pillars or Knee Walls
All you need to do is let us know how your layout will incorporate these elements and we can adjust your quote accordingly. Typically, all that changes is how many posts we quote you or the type of posts we quote you. Our standard brackets work with all of those examples above. All you do is purchase the appropriate fastener for your surface (masonry screw for brick or stone, lag screw for wood, etc).
Some examples of how folks have incorporated brick, stone, wood and engineered materials are:
- Replacing our iron/ aluminum fence posts with columns or pillars
- Framing gates with pillars or columns on each side
- Using shorter fence on top of a knee wall then then taller gates. (For instance, 3ft fence on a 2ft knee wall with 5ft tall gates)
- Make the corners or interspersed pillars that replace our posts in the layout
As with anything, imagination and budget are the only limitations. I just wanted to show some the the ways our fence can be combined with other landscaping elements. Got any questions? Give us a call (800-261-2729) here and we would be happy to help!