Looking for a one-of-a-kind custom gate or fence? Trying to replicate an older fence you like? Not finding the look you want in the standard offerings? This is where our custom fence and gate fabrication services come into play.
While we carry our in-stock Stronghold Iron fence and Infinity Aluminum fence for a fast turn around time, we also offer custom fence and gate fabrication services. The lead time on our custom services is 10-14 weeks depending on our custom work load and what we are customizing.
Check out our Custom Designs page HERE on our website. It gives some examples of the type of custom fence and gate work we can do. We also showcase some of the more popular custom styles. You can also click HERE to see photos of custom gate and fence jobs done by our customers.
So how does a custom fence and gate order work? Here are the basic steps:
- Contact us with your project information and provide a description, drawing or photo of what you would like customized.
- We work up an itemized quote with all the custom and standard pieces and hardware required for your project.
- If you approve and want to order, we require a 50% down payment on the quoted job.
- We will then do a profile rendering (like the photo at the head of this post) of all custom pieces for you to approve and sign off on before we enter the job with Production.
- When the custom order is completed and ready to ship, we contact you for the remaining 50% due and ship your order out after the final payment
We find that profile rendering and approval process to be good practice so you can make sure that the custom fence or gate we are making meets your expectations.
Got questions on our custom services? Need something customized that you don’t see listed on our Custom Designs page? Give us a call or shoot us an email. There are many more things we have customized beyond those items we listed. Get in contact with us and we would be happy to see if its something we can craft for you!