Finials are what gives an iron or aluminum fence that authentic, traditional look. Does the fence you are looking at provide welded-on, solid iron and aluminum finials at no extra charge?
We’ve often heard folks confused on what to call those decorative elements on the top of our fences and gates.
Finial (fin′ē əl) – A finial is an element marking the top or end of some object, often formed to be a decorative feature
That decorative item we weld to the top of our fence and gate pickets is the called a finial and we think they are a core element of any true iron or aluminum piece. Why? Because that finial is what gives this type of fence and gate its iconic look.
It’s the decorative element that makes the fence and gates more art than simple building material. Finials are one of the key elements that set Iron Fence Shop apart from all our competitors. We weld a solid iron or solid aluminum finial tip on top of all our fence and gate pickets STANDARD.
Not convinced that the finials are a defining element of a beautiful iron or aluminum fence? Let’s compare Iron Fence Shop with the competition:
Iron Fence Shop Finials:
- Made of Solid Iron or Aluminum
- Welded to the Picket Straight and Permanently
- Sand-Cast for Rough, Authentic Texture
- Safety Ball Tip for No Sharp Edges or Points
- Included at No Extra Charge
Our Competitor’s Finials:
Option 1 – The Pinch or Crimp Top Picket
- Just a Pressed Picket Tip
- Very “Builder’s Grade” Appearance
- Doesn’t Look Authentic
- More Likely to Have Rough or Sharp Edges
Option 2 – The Add-On Finial
- Only Pressed onto the Picket – Can Be Pulled Off
- Press-on Finials Tough to Keep Straight and Level
- Costs More than Our Products with Finials Welded On
- Made of Thin Die-Cast Aluminum or Plastic
- Coloration of Finial Often Doesn’t Match or Fades Differently
An iron or aluminum fence or gate is a permanent addition to your home. Don’t end up with a cheap ‘builders grade’ fence or gate without finials. Make the right choice with our Stronghold Iron® or Infinity Aluminum® fence and gates that give your home a more authentic, timeless and up-scale appearance.
2 thoughts on “Authentic Wrought Iron and Aluminum Fence – It’s All About the Finial Tips”
Do you cary any cast aluminum “C” scrolls?
I don’t stock any loose aluminum c-scrolls, but depending on how many you need and what size, I may be able to get some. If you go to this blog post, you can see the decorative aluminum castings I do stock.
Comments are closed.